Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to Relaxin' and havin' fun!

Hi, y'all!
So this is my first blog.  I don't normally blog, but my Tech Writing teacher is really cool and for our online media project we can do a blog, so here goes.
I'm a Mechanical Engineering student, and as such am usually really busy with schoolwork and such.  But during vacations and holidays, I love to travel with my family.  Each entry on this blog will focus on a different place that I've been to.  While doing this project, I will try to post one each day or every other day.  After the project, I can't guarantee that I'll keep on posting. 
A few quick things about me: I love airplanes and rockets, and when I have the time I fly RC airplanes and launch model rockets.  I also love reading and watching TV (when I have the time).  I love cold weather, but living in Texas, we don't get much of that 'round these here parts.  I'm a born and raised Texan, and I'm proud of it.
The picture below is me at my university on the rare and elusive once-a-year snow day.  I guess that that's a good part about being from Texas - since it almost never snows, even a little flurry brings everything (including schools) to a screeching halt. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment